Custprint manufactures everything that we sell. We do not believe in outsourcing any aspect of the product making process to give you the best of quality when you order. When you place an order with us, we make your order through a four step fulfilment process.
Here is a glimpse of our manufacturing process:
- Step 1: Order placement- When you place an order with us your garment is the first thing that goes for production. While your garment is being produced and stitched, our artwork team works on your artwork.
- Step 2A: Artwork approval- Our artwork team then sends you an email confirming the final print output, including the size, the print render, print placement, color scheme and print area. At this point you can go back and forth with our artwork team for approval. Once you approve the output we go onto step 2B.
- Step 2B: Printing- Your finished garment and approved artwork is then merged onto our printing floor and then it goes for printing. This process can take anywhere from 1-3 days.
- Step 3: Quality inspection & Packaging- Your product once finished, goes to out QA for review or inspection. Once approved, it goes onto packaging.
- Step 4: Shipping-Your parcel is then packaged and shipped to you by our packaging team and courier partners all throughout India.
Important: At certain times, our team may place your order on hold due to an issue with your image or automatically move ahead with production due to timeline constraints. We recommend keeping a watch on your emails for any production update.